Alpha Patch 2.3.1 has been released to Live, and is now available to players! This patch is primarily focused around bug and stability fixes.
Your launcher should should show “2.3.1 – 341778” as the client version. It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Live client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Live.
Please review our current list of 2.3.1 Known Issues FAQ, and take full advantage of our Issue Council area of the Community site to report any bugs you encounter, as well as contribute to other players submissions.
- Repair at Cry-Astro is behaving somewhat inconsistently, some pads will not repair all the time.
- Components (weapons, missiles, thrusters, etc..) that are attached to a damaged/missing wing, will not be repaired when the portion of a ship is repaired.
Updates and Fixes Edit
Star Systems: Edit
- Fixed an issue where the outer walls in VFG Asteroid Hangar were sometimes missing.
- Fixed an issue causing the mass AI spawn issue in Crusader.
Game Systems: Edit
- Fixed an issue where contacts and group members were not showing up correctly on the instance selection screen.
- Fixed an issue where the checkpoint gates in New Horizon Speedway were not animating correctly.
- Made some tweaks to ship automated landing procedures.
- Made some additional improvements to thruster gimbals.
- Fixed an issue where the hologram HUD panels were not displaying for the Vanguard, Cutlass, Merlin or Freelancer
- Fixed an issue where the Khartu-al guns were firing perpendicular to the direction the guns were pointing.
- Fixed an issue where the Khartu-al veered slightly to the left when directed forward.
- Fixed an issue with the Khartu-al, where the pilots hands were slightly off center of the controls.
- Fixed an issue where the Merlin and Mustang series ships were missing their default shields.
- Fixed an issue where the M50 Interceptor, Vanduul Glaive, Mustang (All variants) and Origin 315p would not refuel Quantum fuel when visiting Cry-Astro station.
- Fixed an issue where most ship HUDs would not update to show quantum fuel had been refueled until after another Quantum Travel had been engaged.
- Fixed an issue where the Freelancer missiles would not restock at Cry-Astro if a wing had to be repaired.
- Made some small tweaks to both server and client performance.
- Fixed a client crash.