Alpha Patch 2.1.2 has been released to Live, and is now available for players! This patch is a very targeted bug fix patch for Crusader and Arena Commander.
Some important call-outs:
- A jet-pack looking item has re-appeared on the back of characters in Crusader, that will occasionally flicker in or out of reality.
- We are aware that ArcCorp is still suffering from some texture problems and level of detail popping.
Arena Commander Module: Edit
- Fixed an issue where destroying the turret of a ship would render it unable to be targeted by other players.
- Fixed an issue where a ships HUD could be (accidentally) interacted with outside of free-mouse or HUDinteraction mode.
Persistent Universe: Edit
- Made several changes to potentially resolve the extreme audio corruption that could be experienced during extended gameplay sessions.
- If you find this is still occurring in 2.1.2, we are collecting reports and data for this issue in a single Issue Council report.