- LH-85: A combustion pistol manufactured by Gemini.
- Model II Arclight: A laser pistol manufactured by Klaus & Werner.
- Devastator-12: An Electric Shotgun manufactured by Kastak Arms.
- ATT-4: A Laser Assault Rifle manufactured by Klaus & Werner.
- P4SC: This close quarters submachine gun was designed by Behring for the UEE Marines.
- Armor-piercing crossbow
- LR-620 Precision Railgun: A long range sniper rifle produced by Klaus & Werner. It can put a round though 36mm of titanium at 3,000 meters. It's as balanced as it is expensive and looks it too with its beautiful, clean design and impeccable placement of every feature, but more importantly it guarantees a kill.
- P4 : This is a rapid, laser firing, (energy based) "room broom" with a distinctive sound due to its battery cycle operation. It is manufactured by MaxOx.
- TX-3: part of the K&W TX line of auto-lasers that boast a higher refresh rate without diminishing shot power. The TX-3 entered field-testing in 2942. It is said to be able to whittle down shields in no time at all.
- Personal stunner
- Vanduul Blade: The metalworking craftmanship is exquisite. It's refined, intricate, and elegant in its simplicity. The Vanduul only allow their species to have them; anyone else with one will be marked and hunted.