A Jump Drive permits ships to traverse jump points between systems.
It has a number of statistics associated with it. Including:
- Recharge time: number of minutes between jumps.
- Fuel Efficiency: number of jumps without refueling.
- Signature: easily detectable ‘flash,’ or silenced approach.
- Damage: where hull damage translates to hits on internal components.
- Quality: % of chance you’ll have a flameout/failed jump/etc.
- ↑ Forum Topic: "Quasi Official Cutlass Question Consolidation for Easier Review (QOCQCER)", page 47, comment #3616448, 5th item on RSI Website
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.