Looking for a loyal crew. All details are classified.
Email email@example.com for more information.Read more >
So this is my first Blog on this or any Wikia, but because this game is just awesome I figured why not. This is sort of a relpy and comment blog... I wanna hear all of your opinions on roles in this game. The job system, markets, and of course PIRATES. Im not planning on being a pirate, since bounty hunters and im usually terrible at flying in these sort of games. So let's hear it from you all, What do you think about Pirates and pirating and how it will impact the game, plus the punishments for being a pirate.Read more >
I'm sure I am just as excited as everyone else for the eventual release of this "game" and the possibilities that await. I specifically use quotes because I agree with Chris Roberts' vision to, "build a universe," not just, "any old game." As such I would like this wiki to be as all-inclusive as possible regarding game lore. I will do what I can to make sure the information contained herein is not only useful from a gaming point-of-view but from a roleplaying point-of-view.Read more >
So, the Weapons category is due for a bit of housekeeping. With the release of the Arena Commander 1.0 and all the new Voyager Direct goodies, it's definitely a good time to
take a flame thrower to itclean it up!
My feelings are that the first step of the job be category maintenance. (An obligatory list of categories is below.)
Should we organize weapons by size? By type? Something else not listed here? (Random thought: Where would the osmium mines from the CLEAN SHOT Shipping Update go?)
What are your thoughts? Input is welcome!
Every article should have one of these.
- Category:Ballistic repeaters
- Category:Distortion cannons
- Category:Electron cannons
- Category:Gatling repeaters
- Category:Laser cannons
- Category:Laser repeaters
- Category:Mass driver c…
Read more >
Congratulations to Paltiel on becoming the newest Star Citizen Wiki administrator!
It's well deserved and was long time coming.
--Priest (talk) 08:37, March 19, 2014 (UTC)
Thank you!! :D
--Paltiel (talk) 13:39, March 19, 2014 (UTC)Read more >
Check out http://www.vanduul.com AKA http://vanduul.tumblr.com the Star Citizen Blog, thankx. --- RazimusRead more >
I finished my Star Citizen .
- Galaxy map.ai Adobe Illustrator source file (4.5 MB)
- Galaxy map.pdf PDF version (4.0 MB)
- Galaxy map.png PNG version (1951×1380 px, 830 kB)
- Relocated Odin and Osiris system according to Zuur's reasoning:
- Relocated Virtus and Tal. Where Tal is now the map demo video shows a star with an extremely short name tag, a potential match for Tal. Virtus being the intermediate jump between UEE and Xi'An makes sense because according to Writer's Guide 6 Virtus has been a no-man's land between the UEE and Xi'An until the peace treaty. Also the Perry Line now makes more sense as a border between UEE and Xi'An.
- Added jump path between Tyrol and Odin which is hard to see in the map demo video but it's there
- Added number of planets t…
Read more >
We are underway on becoming apart of PACT. To not only provide more scope to our community but to also assist those in PACT and to socialize and communicate.Read more >
- Earth-Terra SPX in late 2942
- RSI's shipyards in Angeli Prime and New Austin
- Proprietary IDAssess software custom-built for Aurora's sensors
Read more >
Now that we have a couple more active editors and over 200 articles it's time to start organizing ourselves a bit better. Perhaps "State of the wiki" is not the right name, and I'm open to other suggestions, however I would like for editors and contributors to gather once every months or so and discuss active issues and lay down guidelines and policies.
Some of the more important things that come to mind:
- A new more visually oriented main Page.
- I've started working on it and TheBlueRogue made some suggestions as well.
- A better structurized wiki navigation panel
- It should allow for up 280 links, but has some limitations. For more see Help:Navigation.
- Last, but not least - a total rewrite of Star Citizen article
- It should be up to par with somethin…
I post them here so I can copy them into the articles I write:
Redirects. How do they work?Read more >
This is my first post on Wikia, so it's a bit of test, but I'll go ahead and introduce myself a bit. I first found the site while poking around for info on different guilds and factions. I was pleased to see that there's quite a lot of info already available for Star Citizen and it looks like more and more is coming in all the time. I feel like the more active we are as a community, the better this game will turn out for everyone, so I've been enjoying trying to do my part. Looking forward to seeing you in space, just try and make sure that it's not on the other side of my crosshairs!Read more >